Problem Downloading

Based on Slitherine’s popular tabletop wargaming system by the same name, Field of Glory now comes to the PC in a faithful adaptation of this acclaimed miniatures wargame! Without the calculations and measurements required for a tabletop game of Field of Glory, the PC version accurately represents Ancient and Medieval combat where you make the important and fun decisions on the battlefield. This forum also supports the Rise of Rome, Storm of Arrows and Immortal Fire expansions to Field of Glory.
miller7219

Problem Downloading

Post by miller7219 »

I purchased all of the expansions since the release of the Unity version. I was happy to see that the old original downloads were made available too. I was able to download all the expansions from my registered games page except for Legions Triumphant. It will not download. It either will not start or it hangs during download. I think there is an error somewhere in the file as it says the file is only 1Mb. All the other expansions were much, much more than that! Can someone at Matrix take a look at the Legions Triumphant file, please?

Return to “Field of Glory Series”