How to Count Armament Loss

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21

Girshwin

How to Count Armament Loss

Post by Girshwin »

Hello,

I searched the forum and didn't see the answer (although I may be a numbskull). Is there a way for the German player to see how many ARM/other industry losses the Soviet has suffered, other than manually counting each turn before taking cities?

"The President has always been given a choice of the various desks that he can have. That is one of the prerogatives."
-Richard Nixon
rainman2015

RE: How to Count Armament Loss

Post by rainman2015 »

Yeah, i see that Pelton mentions that you has taken XX arms and XX HI, how does he know this?

Randy
:)
morvael

Post by morvael »

Unfortunately you have to calculate it manually. Best way is to check target city before capture (easy when moving unopposed, but harder to remember when you attack it directly).
VigaBrand

Post by VigaBrand »

Yes,
you need a pen and a paper. Very old school. You could check before your turn, where is industry.
Write it on your paper which town from your target towns had which industries. After your turn your must check, which towns you capture and calculate how much industries you destroy.
Than you must note that on your campagne sheet. This is my method.
Important is to check the cities each turn, because the Soviet player could rail out the industry after turn 3.
Main target for the soviets is 200 HI, 300 Arm and all there vehicle industries should escape.
The Soviets had 236 HI and 370 Arm at the beginning. So your target should be at least 36 HI and 70 Arm. If you destroy more should be good, less should be good for your opponent.
And you must take them all in 1941, because in the winter the soviet player had enough time to evacute all to other places.

Return to “The War Room”