32" Samsung tv advice

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

demyansk

32" Samsung tv advice

Post by demyansk »

What do you guys think of this monitor? It's on sale on Amazon. I have right now a 32" Lg tv monitor, running at 1920x1080 .

I have 6GB 1600 ram and a Nvidia 760 video card. I can play everything now and all the fps games. The only lousy thing about the 1920 resolution is the text is not as crisp but games are decent. Just wondering if this resolution is better on the eyes and pros and cons of making an upgrade just for the updated resolution.

Thanks guys
http://www.samsung.com/us/computer/moni ... D85KTSR/ZA
Rising-Sun

RE: 32" Samsung tv advice

Post by Rising-Sun »

Well I don't buy stuffs like that from Amazon, incase it get damage during shipping or already damaged. If it is, then you gotta send it back and that is going to be annoying and upsetting. After viewing your dream monitor, isn't cheap and waste of money.

Four years ago I got this, it was little more expensive when I got it and it is cheap and very affordable. Love this big screen, great for gaming or watching a movie on blueray.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/SCEPTRE-X325B ... L/25059349

You can order this, have it ship to you or pick it up nearby Walmart, if it is damage, you can drop off there and have another order.
Aurelian

Post by Aurelian »

I used my 40" LED TV with the computer when the monitor died.
Watched a documentary on beavers. Best dam documentary I've ever seen.
tcarusil

Post by tcarusil »

Google "Samsung panel lottery". Apparently the quality of the product you get varies based upon which of 4 manufacturers supplies the LED panel. I am not sure if it applies to monitors, but you might want to be aware of the possibility.

TomC
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

Thanks guys for the info, I think I am going to stay with what I have now and see what happens in the future, buying a monitor through amazon might be risky in case I have to return, a big pain in the neck
demyansk

Post by demyansk »

gryffindor1

Post by gryffindor1 »

I've always chosen Sony, dont know why. Just a brand i trust
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

Is this for a computer or TV? Check out Best Buy for sales. Amazon has some good prices but BB beats them when they have sales.
All your Tanks are Belong to us!
panzer
gryffindor1

Post by gryffindor1 »

Samsung UE55JU6450U at 138cm looks super sweet though.

Return to “General Discussion”