Patch 07 - Unofficial Public Beta - 1125 compatibility

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

riflebrigade

Patch 07 - Unofficial Public Beta - 1125 compatibility

Post by riflebrigade »

If I download the latest Official update for example: - WPAE Update V1.01.24 and then I run the program through Patch 07 - Unofficial Public Beta - 1125 updated 24 October 2015, does the program retain updates made to the program by Update V1.01.24 and the Unofficial Public Beta – 1125?
Oberst_Klink

RE: Patch 07 - Unofficial Public Beta - 1125 compatibility

Post by Oberst_Klink »

ORIGINAL: riflebrigade

If I download the latest Official update for example: - WPAE Update V1.01.24 and then I run the program through Patch 07 - Unofficial Public Beta - 1125 updated 24 October 2015, does the program retain updates made to the program by Update V1.01.24 and the Unofficial Public Beta – 1125?
See tm.asp?m=3185062#

It will create a directory Beta2 off the main AE install directory, install the updated EXE and DLL, and create a shortcut on desktop to run AE from that new directory.
Note that only the basic options are used with the shortcut. Copy the shortcut and add your preferred options to the command line such as screen size.

This does NOT affect the normal EXE and DLL in the main install directory. You can still use your normal shortcuts to run the official version of the program.

Klink, Oberst
My Blog & on Twitter.
Visit CS Legion on Twitter & Facebook for updates.

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”