[ANSWERED] Two Questions on Damage Repair and Airfield Strikes

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Kitchens Sink

[ANSWERED] Two Questions on Damage Repair and Airfield Strikes

Post by Kitchens Sink »

I have done a search of the forums, and have two quick questions that will help me with scenario design:

1. Is there a way to estimate repair time for damaged airbase units based on percent damage...things like Runways etc. (For example a Runway with 50% damage is fully operational in 12 hrs..etc)

2. If all of the listed fueling facilities at an airbase are destroyed, will it affect air operations, or is there still unlimited fuel available?

Thanks for any responses.
mikmykWS

RE: Two Questions on Damage Repair and Airfield Strikes

Post by mikmykWS »

ORIGINAL: Kitchens Sink

I have done a search of the forums, and have two quick questions that will help me with scenario design:

1. Is there a way to estimate repair time for damaged airbase units based on percent damage...things like Runways etc. (For example a Runway with 50% damage is fully operational in 12 hrs..etc)

2. If all of the listed fueling facilities at an airbase are destroyed, will it affect air operations, or is there still unlimited fuel available?

Thanks for any responses.

1)No but D probably knows the values.
2)No impact. We've been going back on forth on this one but bottom line is fuel logistics are not fun so we're trying to figure out a better way of handling it.

Mike

Return to “Tech Support”