pages missing from printed manual

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

tbro

pages missing from printed manual

Post by tbro »

OK I'm just getting back into this game after dabbling a few years ago. So I decide to read the whole manual. But when i get to page 146 the next page is 163! OK so I'm missing a few pages so I keep on reading and after I get to page 178 the next page is 163! [&:] So it's either deja vu or Groundhog Day.

Is this WAD (I mean is everyone's manual like this) or should I ask for a replacement? Yes I know there's an e-version. I'm old fashioned. I like printed manuals.
Lokasenna

RE: pages missing from printed manual

Post by Lokasenna »

ORIGINAL: tbro

OK I'm just getting back into this game after dabbling a few years ago. So I decide to read the whole manual. But when i get to page 146 the next page is 163! OK so I'm missing a few pages so I keep on reading and after I get to page 178 the next page is 163! [&:] So it's either deja vu or Groundhog Day.

Is this WAD (I mean is everyone's manual like this) or should I ask for a replacement? Yes I know there's an e-version. I'm old fashioned. I like printed manuals.

You could print the e-manual! [:'(]

I'm only half kidding. I think printing these days is fairly cheap. Your local Staples (if you're in the US) might not charge too much to print it in color and bind it with rings, all nice-like.
rustysi

Post by rustysi »

should I ask for a replacement?

You may but there are no more. Take Lokasenna's advice.
It is seldom that liberty of any kind is lost all at once. Hume

In every party there is one member who by his all-too-devout pronouncement of the party principles provokes the others to apostasy. Nietzsche

Cave ab homine unius libri. Ltn Prvb
crsutton

Post by crsutton »

Those pages were probably not that important anyways...[:D]
I am the Holy Roman Emperor and am above grammar.

Sigismund of Luxemburg
Lecivius

Post by Lecivius »

There's a manual? [:D]
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”