Quick One

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Viking67

Quick One

Post by Viking67 »

What task force and composition is required to supply a carrier task force fighters at sea?

I know I have done this before but can't seem to get it right today.
Killer B
Dante Fierro

RE: Quick One

Post by Dante Fierro »

ORIGINAL: Viking67

What task force and composition is required to supply a carrier task force fighters at sea?

Replenishment TF I believe. CVEs acted in the role as a "Replenishment carrier" although not always used for this specific purpose.
btd64

Post by btd64 »

ORIGINAL: Dante Fierro

ORIGINAL: Viking67

Replenishment TF I believe. CVEs acted in the role as a "Replenishment carrier" although not always used for this specific purpose.

Correct.[8D]....GP
Intel i7 4.3GHz 10th Gen,16GB Ram,Nvidia GeForce MX330

AKA General Patton

DWU-Beta Tester
TOAW4-Alpha/Beta Tester
DW2-Alpha/Beta Tester
New Game Development Team

"Do everything you ask of those you command"....Gen. George S. Patton
crsutton

Post by crsutton »

You must have VR type squadrons on your CVEs and as said they must be in a replenishment TF. VR squadrons will also feed into carriers from land bases as long as the carriers are within range. Make sure your combat squadrons are set to take replacements. It should be automatic.
I am the Holy Roman Emperor and am above grammar.

Sigismund of Luxemburg
Dante Fierro

Post by Dante Fierro »

ORIGINAL: crsutton

You must have VR type squadrons on your CVEs and as said they must be in a replenishment TF. VR squadrons will also feed into carriers from land bases as long as the carriers are within range. Make sure your combat squadrons are set to take replacements. It should be automatic.
I wouldn't mind seeing an option for more realistic training losses.

Have you done a poll?

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”