Control of Division Brigades

Scourge of War is the definitive American Civil War grand tactical wargame of this generation. With impressive 3D graphics, an award-winning AI, pausable real-time play, historical battlefield terrain and orders of battle down to the regiment and battery level, Scourge of War captures the tactical challenges that faced the real Union and Confederate commanders more than 130 years ago.

This forum covers the main game Gettysburg and its two expansions Antietam, Pipe Creek, and Chancellorsville!

Moderator: MOD_ScourgeofWar

Rayfer

Control of Division Brigades

Post by Rayfer »

Set up a sandlot game division versus division. I had two brigades of 5 regiments each. I had them deployed where I wanted them, but when the enemy engaged me they all just started moving wherever they wanted. I had lost control of them completely. I could take control of a regiment and it would do what I commanded but as soon as clicked on another, the first would go back to doing whatever it wanted. There's a button titled 'take charge from AI' but it doesn't seem to change anything. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.
Rayfer
RebBugler

RE: Control of Division Brigades

Post by RebBugler »

TC the brigade commanders and the regiments will cooperate.
Designer - Scourge of War
Rayfer

Post by Rayfer »

ORIGINAL: RebBugler

TC the brigade commanders and the regiments will cooperate.

Late in my reply...but thanks, your suggestion helped and I have it under control.
Rayfer
Matt68046

Post by Matt68046 »

what does TC mean as this prolem happend to me when i first played.....
Leffe7

Post by Leffe7 »

TC is short for the before mentioned button "Take Charge from AI", displayed as a Flag on the toolbar.
You can TC any regiment or officer to disable its "AI brain".
QA Scourge of War: Waterloo

Return to “Scourge of War Gettysburg Series”