Thrill of Victory

Advanced Tactics is a versatile turn-based strategy system that gives gamers the chance to wage almost any battle in any time period. The initial release focuses on World War II and includes a number of historical scenarios as well as a full editor! This forum supports both the original Advanced Tactics and the new and improved Advanced Tactics: Gold Edition.

Moderator: Vic

PittBull

Thrill of Victory

Post by PittBull »

Just wanted to report, thanks to all of your input, I won my first game!! I was starting to wonder if I could ever get my head around all of the nuances and details that are required to master. I have a long way to go AND no I'm not looking for a pat on the back. Just wanted to let those who have been wrestling like me that it can be done.
In Him
PittBull
Tac2i

RE: Thrill of Victory

Post by Tac2i »

Woot!
Tac2i (formerly webizen)
Josh

Post by Josh »

pat pat.

[;)]

Job wel done [:D]
Jeffrey H.

Post by Jeffrey H. »

Always a great feeling to overcome the AI, even if you know how, when and where it's going to happen, it's still kind of fun.

History began July 4th, 1776. Anything before that was a mistake.

Ron Swanson
baloo7777

Post by baloo7777 »

As a fellow newbie...congrats! My first win (after several losses vs AI with no + or -) made me feel great...especially because it wasn't seeming like a sure thing. Again, WAY TO GO!
JRR
Kaldadarnes

Post by Kaldadarnes »

Meant to reply earlier - good work! Care to share details of the epic victory?

Anyway, I must return to having my a*se handed to me by a couple of AI - thank god the rains have come, might buy me a few weeks to regroup before their armour can continue driving into my heartland...
Omnia Videmus
Josh

Post by Josh »

ORIGINAL: Kaldadarnes

Meant to reply earlier - good work! Care to share details of the epic victory?

Anyway, I must return to having my a*se handed to me by a couple of AI - thank god the rains have come, might buy me a few weeks to regroup before their armour can continue driving into my heartland...

Care to share your epic defeat? [;)]

Return to “Advanced Tactics Series”