Character General

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Efaferal

Character General

Post by Efaferal »

Last night I attacked a pirate base and due to overwhelming odds I pulled the general off to safety.
I later dropped more troops to join the attack.
Then I dropped the General back onto the planet. The general promptly joined the defending side and due to the defeat of the pirates was killed.

a) Was this a normal possibility?
b) The game went CTD shortly after- I suspect the general was not deleted properly at his demise because he was killed along with the enemy force ( as opposed to dying while in my camp ). I will post crash log when I return home tonight.
Nanaki

RE: Character General

Post by Nanaki »

It is 'normal' because pirate facility attacks are extremely bugged at the moment, for some odd reason the attacking empire is considered the 'defender' in terms of interacting with planets while a pirate base attack is going on. Infact, if you had empty troop transports you would have been able to pick up the pirate raiders off the planet.
I ate the batter of the bulge at Hans' Haus of Luftwaffles
Vardis

Post by Vardis »

I was wondering why a Colony Administrator I'd sent to a planet died when I took out a pirate base. Guess that explains it...
Efaferal

Post by Efaferal »

ahh good info thanks.

That explains the battle sequence better. There were other 'difficulties' I had experienced that I did not document here related to my "evacuation at Dunkirk".

Well I guess I am eagerly awaiting the next update.

Return to “Tech Support”