Agent blew up my own station...

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

LizardSF

Agent blew up my own station...

Post by LizardSF »

After letting the AI assign an agent to sabotage a station, events conspired to have me conquer it and control it. The agent, however, proceeded with his mission, and blew up the station I'd seized! You'd think he might have noticed the "under new management" signs hanging everywhere. If a target changes hands, agents assigned to do things to that target should be recalled, or the AI should ask you if you want to continue. (This can apply to NPC actions, too... if an allied NPC race seizes a target that belonged to an enemy when the assignment was made, I should be given a chance to change my mind.)
ASHBERY76

RE: Agent blew up my own station...

Post by ASHBERY76 »

LOL.You are the management.
ehsumrell1

Post by ehsumrell1 »

The Agent must have figured that he could not go back and defuse the munitions he planted
while the station was not under your control. By the time he was on the way back to base
and found out, it was too late!

OOPS!!!! [X(]

Damn.....

Shields are useless in "The Briar Patch"...
Fishers of Men

Post by Fishers of Men »

I did notice that an agent assigned to destroy a mining station or spaceport, reverted back to counterintelligence status if that station is destroyed before he finishes his mission. But apparently the capture option, which is new in Shadows, was not programmed with the new occupation circumstance. Sounds like a bug if others can confirm this.
Old............but very fast
tjhkkr

Post by tjhkkr »

ORIGINAL: LizardSF
After letting the AI assign an agent to sabotage a station, events conspired to have me conquer it and control it. The agent, however, proceeded with his mission, and blew up the station I'd seized! You'd think he might have noticed the "under new management" signs hanging everywhere. If a target changes hands, agents assigned to do things to that target should be recalled, or the AI should ask you if you want to continue. (This can apply to NPC actions, too... if an allied NPC race seizes a target that belonged to an enemy when the assignment was made, I should be given a chance to change my mind.)

Well, I am sure that was very annoying... and is likely a bug...

But that sounds like something one of my agents would do...
[:D]Slip in... sneak past a guard. Sneak past a Jedi. Toss a couple of thermal detonators down the disposal shaft...
Then

<== I mean my commandos, not the poor soul who had this happen.
Remember that the evil which is now in the world will become yet more powerful, and that it is not evil which conquers evil, but only love -- Olga Romanov.
ehsumrell1

Post by ehsumrell1 »

You are a hot mess TJ! LOL!

[:D] |
Shields are useless in "The Briar Patch"...

Return to “Tech Support”