flight speed change rate and minimum speed

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

dogancan

flight speed change rate and minimum speed

Post by dogancan »

have build 442. Tried to see the minimum speed of Argentinian A-4 Skyhawks in the sea of fire scenario. For the last 20 minutes (game time) my Skyhawk group have been flying at ten kts, and they are going on perfectly fine.

Also, when their speed increases very quickly (don't know if that is right) and when I reduce it, the change seems instant.

you might want to check these. I am off as I see two ships on the map, waiting to be sunked... [:)]
This is Great War, everybody dies!
Dimitris

RE: flight speed change rate and minimum speed

Post by Dimitris »

Hello,

Can you please provide a save file showing this? Thanks!
dogancan

RE: flight speed change rate and minimum speed

Post by dogancan »

Here is the saved game. I zoomed in and checked: since it is in the group mode, the whole group moves in that extremely slow pace. Two planes of the 3-plane group fly speedier and circling around the route to keep up with that slow speed. (Cannot check their exact speed as I cannot cancel that group thing - pressed 'g' not helping.)

However, the third plane which has group icon on it, seems to travel at that extremely slow speed indeed. And my second point about speed changes might also be true only for only that lead plane. Anyway, better that you check it than me as I am quite a newbie and might be missing something about it.

Attachments
SeaofFirespeedbug.zip
(41.18 KiB) Not downloaded yet
This is Great War, everybody dies!

Return to “Tech Support”