Bought back troops disperse after arrival

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Banzan

Bought back troops disperse after arrival

Post by Banzan »

Hello,

in my new game (Scen 2) i noticed that sometimes destroyed troops you bought back, automaticly disperse at the end of the arrival turn (disperse happends before supply distribution or a bug in supply distribution?). Happend two times now (in Aden and Auckland) for me, but it doesn't happens always. Reloading the pre-turn save and running the turn again always "saved" the units.

I can add a savegame for the NZ engineer unit at Auckland when back at home (if needed).

Edit:
I should add that i play with the latest Beta :)
Sardaukar

RE: Bought back troops disperse after arrival

Post by Sardaukar »

Did the units have withdrawal date that had passed?
"To meaningless French Idealism, Liberty, Fraternity and Equality...we answer with German Realism, Infantry, Cavalry and Artillery" -Prince von Bülov, 1870-

ny59giants

Post by ny59giants »

I had the same thing just happen to my newly bought back Marine Division at San Fran. The "C" part Dispersed last turn and didn't show up in the reinforcement list. I had to recombine A & B and then divide into three again. I send the last two turns to Michael.
[center]Image[/center]
witpqs

Post by witpqs »

ORIGINAL: Sardaukar

Did the units have withdrawal date that had passed?
I'm pretty sure that a long while ago Michael made it so that units which have a withdraw date can not be bought back.
Banzan

Post by Banzan »

Then NZ engineer unit from Singers had no withdraw date. I only noticed this it because the combat reporter tells you about dispersed(?) forces. It may had happend with some more base forces already. I guess i check my destroyed engineer units again, when back home.
Sardaukar

Post by Sardaukar »

Looks like a bug then.
"To meaningless French Idealism, Liberty, Fraternity and Equality...we answer with German Realism, Infantry, Cavalry and Artillery" -Prince von Bülov, 1870-

michaelm75au

Post by michaelm75au »

I think it is about the 'size' of the unit being rebuilt. Normally units of size '0' will disband. Maybe the rebuilt unit has only a support device or something of little value that is driving this.
Did the unit only have a support device in it? That is usually the default device if nothing else is rebuilt in the unit.
Michael
Banzan

Post by Banzan »

This picture shows the NZ engineer unit:

Return to “Tech Support”