DW Legends download lost....

Distant Worlds is a vast, pausable real-time, 4X space strategy game which models a "living galaxy" with incredible options for replayability and customizability. Experience the full depth and detail of large turn-based strategy games, but with the simplicity and ease of real-time, and on the scale of a massively-multiplayer online game. Now greatly enhanced with the new Universe release, which includes all four previous releases as well as the new Universe expansion!

Moderators: Icemania, elliotg

Kizardvexius

DW Legends download lost....

Post by Kizardvexius »

A long time ago I bought DW Legends, thinking it was a standalone(yeah, I know...I know....).
Now one year later my financial situation enabled me to buy the whole thing : DW and the 2 other extensions. Except I cannot find my legends download :(

Is there a way to get a new download link for Legend ?

my web account is the same username as my forum name, all my products are registered.

Thanks
Starke

RE: DW Legends download lost....

Post by Starke »

Try sending a PM directly to Erik Rutins explaining the situation, he may be able to help.

Also I assume you've already done this, but search your email inbox(es) for 'Distant Worlds,' and your hard drive too - can't hurt.
The Distant Worlds sale made my purchase possible. Thank you!
Plant

Post by Plant »

Post it in tech support.
Canute0

Post by Canute0 »

Darkspire

Post by Darkspire »

That really needs updating, if you were registered and logged in when you made your purchase the download links are always available, click Support at the top and then look to the right of the screen, under your username click on 'My Orders' the download links for any purchased game are there. You can still get the links for downloads through email though if you were not registered or logged in, just takes longer and I think you will need your original order details.

Darkspire
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Hi Kizardvexius,
ORIGINAL: Kizardvexius
A long time ago I bought DW Legends, thinking it was a standalone(yeah, I know...I know....).
Now one year later my financial situation enabled me to buy the whole thing : DW and the 2 other extensions. Except I cannot find my legends download :(
Is there a way to get a new download link for Legend ?
my web account is the same username as my forum name, all my products are registered.

If you haven't already looked, if you purchased while you were logged into the site, you can automatically re-download through our Members Club in the My Orders section.

If you need help, please contact our Help Desk through the Support link and they will also be happy to send you a new download link anytime you need one.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

Return to “Distant Worlds 1 Series”