THE THREAD!!!

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

nashvillen

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by nashvillen »

But, first, INP! [:D][:D]
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: Schanilec

It is possible, Dave Hakstol recruits all over the country. Always in the market for a good goalie.[;)] Clarke Saunders has one more year left if the NHL doesn't snatch him. He got the shutout Sunday in a 6-0 win in the best of three series. Zane Gothberg is a freshman and needs some improvement.
Tomorrow starts the Red Baron Final Five (games) for the WCHA championship. UND is up against Colorado College. Whoever wins that one plays the Goophers. Can UND make it four banners in a row? Hope so.

And...good morning. Temp...-6F. Same old, same old.[8|]

4F this morning here, with a nice 10MPH wind to drop wind chill well below 0. Ugh.

USS Mike, I think the best way to receive UND attention for your boy would be to have him rejected by the Gophers. Those are the players that UND really focuses on recruiting into their 'also ran' program. Why doncha have him check out the better school first though?
Schanilec

Post by Schanilec »

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

It is possible, Dave Hakstol recruits all over the country. Always in the market for a good goalie.[;)] Clarke Saunders has one more year left if the NHL doesn't snatch him. He got the shutout Sunday in a 6-0 win in the best of three series. Zane Gothberg is a freshman and needs some improvement.
Tomorrow starts the Red Baron Final Five (games) for the WCHA championship. UND is up against Colorado College. Whoever wins that one plays the Goophers. Can UND make it four banners in a row? Hope so.

4F this morning here, with a nice 10MPH wind to drop wind chill well below 0. Ugh.

USS Mike, I think the best way to receive UND attention for your boy would be to have him rejected by the Gophers. Those are the players that UND really focuses on recruiting into their 'also ran' program. Why doncha have him check out the better school first though?

Meaning our players aren't nearly mentally disturbed enough for a U of Minnesota psychiatric study and will live perfectly normal lives. `Also Ran' a study on Tyler Hirsch....Commited. Stamp the papers.[:D]
This is one Czech that doesn't bounce.
Terminus

Post by Terminus »

HUGE disclaimer: this is not a comment on the politics, but on the thoughtlessness of the writer of a website.

So the website of the biggest TV channel in this country ran a story on how five men in Bulgaria had set fire to themselves in protest against the government. The story included the following sentence, translated verbatim by me:

"The protests had died down somewhat, but in the run-up to the country's elections, they are expected to reignite".

REALLY?????[:-][:-][:-][:-]
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
Onime No Kyo

Post by Onime No Kyo »

Meanwhile in Australia.

"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
USSAmerica

Post by USSAmerica »

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

Meanwhile in Australia.

[&o][&o][&o] [:D]
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

HUGE disclaimer: this is not a comment on the politics, but on the thoughtlessness of the writer of a website.

So the website of the biggest TV channel in this country ran a story on how five men in Bulgaria had set fire to themselves in protest against the government. The story included the following sentence, translated verbatim by me:

"The protests had died down somewhat, but in the run-up to the country's elections, they are expected to reignite".

REALLY?????[:-][:-][:-][:-]

Eesh. Perhaps a poor choice of words? [X(]

Yes, they'd better stamp out the flames of protest, before the burning passions of the protesters spread like wildfire. [:-]
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

Meaning our players aren't nearly mentally disturbed enough for a U of Minnesota psychiatric study and will live perfectly normal lives. `Also Ran' a study on Tyler Hirsch....Commited. Stamp the papers.[:D]

I assume that UND uses stamps because it can't write? [:'(]
Kwik E Mart

Post by Kwik E Mart »

...tithe...[&o]

55F with rain showers...might be a damp season starting wednesday night scramble this evening...
Kirk Lazarus: I know who I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!
Ron Swanson: Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.

Kwik E Mart

Post by Kwik E Mart »

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

Meanwhile in Australia.

...breathtaking bravado?...[&:]...i thought that was when i put my foot down to the WU...[;)]
Kirk Lazarus: I know who I am. I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!

Kwik E Mart

Post by Kwik E Mart »

...anyone have thoughts on the Legion iPad thingy?

bradfordkay

Post by bradfordkay »

This must mean that they haven't lived through as many North Dakota winters as you have, right?
fair winds,
Brad
Schanilec

Post by Schanilec »

I assume that UND uses stamps because it can't write? [:'(]
All sorts of stamps: Waterfowl stamps, upland game stamps, general game stamps, trapping stamps, varmint stamps. Varmint stamp? I just got an idea.[;)]
Schanilec

Post by Schanilec »

ORIGINAL: bradfordkay

This must mean that they haven't lived through as many North Dakota winters as you have, right?

I have an exemption...I'm Mister Bad Example.[:'(]
Kwik E Mart

Post by Kwik E Mart »

...t minus 10 days til i can start hatin' on this little twerp again...[:@]

Attachments
gameofth..joffery.jpg
gameofth..joffery.jpg (29.75 KiB) Viewed 40 times

Crackaces

Post by Crackaces »

ORIGINAL: Kwik E Mart

...tithe...[&o]

55F with rain showers...might be a damp season starting wednesday night scramble this evening...

Expected 81 partly cloudy today .. Rancho Manana awaits [8D]
"What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know. It's what we know for sure that just ain't so"
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

No, but I'd also be interested in anyone's observations...
Chickenboy

Post by Chickenboy »

...t minus 10 days til i can start hatin' on this little twerp again...[:@]

Have you read all of the books, KEM?
nashvillen

Post by nashvillen »

You have to have an iPad to use it. WITP:AE won't run on an iPad. I have no use for an iPad...
bradfordkay

Post by bradfordkay »

ORIGINAL: nashvillen

You have to have an iPad to use it. WITP:AE won't run on an iPad. I have no use for an iPad...

I'm with the fellow from the Volunteer State...
fair winds,
Brad

Return to “The War Room”