Axis Production Multiplier

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21, elmo3

Farfarer61

Axis Production Multiplier

Post by Farfarer61 »

I notice it dropped to 60 percent in 1944, but I'm not sure when it dropped by turn. Anyone know? 1944? Is there a table? Also, in 1944, wh doe sit take 3 times the supplies to make the same armaments? The build cost is already factored in - why the double whammy? I believe there is an AAR somehwere which indicates why I have discvoered these things and I am sad :)
Denniss

RE: Axis Production Multiplier

Post by Denniss »

12/43:
41750 ARMAMENTS produced in 261 armaments factories
8350 tons of SUPPLIES consumed by armaments production

1/44:
60750 ARMAMENTS produced in 418 armaments factories
12150 tons of SUPPLIES consumed by armaments production

Five armament points per supply point for both.

70% -> 60% on the first turn of 1944.
WitE dev team - (aircraft data)
WitE 1.08+ dev team (data/scenario maintainer)
WitW dev team (aircraft data, partial data/scenario maintainer)
WitE2 dev team (aircraft data)
Farfarer61

Post by Farfarer61 »

Thx, exact same numbers. Where does the 60% come in? Bottom line, does the Axis have more or less ARM in 1944 than 1943 to build units that can be deployed on the Eastern Front? As has been noted on other posts for some time, Manpower is growing, but Inf Squad production is low, even with everything non-Inf that uses ARM at 50% TOE.
Denniss

Post by Denniss »

Please filer production screen to german production and active pool, you may see a lot of manpower from the minors.
WitE dev team - (aircraft data)
WitE 1.08+ dev team (data/scenario maintainer)
WitW dev team (aircraft data, partial data/scenario maintainer)
WitE2 dev team (aircraft data)

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”