16th Mot Div missing

The development team behind the award-winning games Decisive Campaigns: From Warsaw To Paris and Advanced Tactics is back with a new and improved game engine that focuses on the decisive year and theater of World War II! Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue simulates the German drive to Stalingrad and into the Caucasus of the summer of 1942, as well as its May preludes (2nd Kharkov offensive, Operation Trappenjagd) and also the Soviet winter counter-offensive (Operation Uranus) that ended with the encirclement of 6th Army in Stalingrad and the destruction of the axis minor armies. With many improvements including the PBEM++ system, this is a release to watch for wargamers!

Moderator: Vic

EisenHammer

16th Mot Div missing

Post by EisenHammer »

I can't find the 16th Mot Div in the Case Blue and Voronezh scenarios. It should be attach to the IIL Pz ( XLVIII or XXXXVIII[:)] ) Corps.
Vic

RE: 16th Mot Div missing

Post by Vic »

Hi Eisen,

I stand corrected.
Sources are a bit conflicted as to its place in the OOB on 28th of June but it defenitely arrive under IIL :) Panzer Corps the 4th of July.

I am adding it to the Case Blue campaign scenarios for sure.

best,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics

Return to “Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue”