Allied Campaigns?

Fans of the old Panzer General series rejoice for the release of Panzer Corps. Following in the footsteps of the popular SSI masterpiece and sharing with the General series the same level of engagement and strategic depth, Panzer Corps will keep an unmistakable "PG feeling" whilst improving and refining the gameplay and balance. Panzer Corps will feature 26 scenarios on 21 unique maps, covering most major battles of the European Theatre of World War II and including a few hypothetical 'what if' scenarios based on your actions. Now expanded with a full-war mega-campaign and the Afrika Corps and Allied Corps releases!

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

AnthonyJAttard

Allied Campaigns?

Post by AnthonyJAttard »

Hi there,

Are there any plans to have an Allied version of the game? Certainly the allies had some interesting campaigns that would make an interesting game challenge.

Anthony
Anthony J Attard
A retreat is an advance backwards!
VPaulus

RE: Allied Campaigns?

Post by VPaulus »

Yes, there are plans for a future release.
Look at their road map concerning this year:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... ck#p319851
crismac_slith

Post by crismac_slith »

So will that be the 39 pack for the allies or will it be covering 39 thru 45.I noticed it said pack is why I asked.
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

Babyface, we don't have much details so far.
But I bet that it will be an expansion like Afrika Korps and not like the DLCs. New graphics, probably new game improvements (like we will have with AK) and a campaign played by the Allied side covering from 39 to 45.
crismac_slith

Post by crismac_slith »

Thanks VPaulus,as always a quick response.Sounds cool,I guess we will just need to wait and see.

Return to “Panzer Corps”