Release Date Set for Panzer Corps!

Fans of the old Panzer General series rejoice for the release of Panzer Corps. Following in the footsteps of the popular SSI masterpiece and sharing with the General series the same level of engagement and strategic depth, Panzer Corps will keep an unmistakable "PG feeling" whilst improving and refining the gameplay and balance. Panzer Corps will feature 26 scenarios on 21 unique maps, covering most major battles of the European Theatre of World War II and including a few hypothetical 'what if' scenarios based on your actions. Now expanded with a full-war mega-campaign and the Afrika Corps and Allied Corps releases!

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

SeanD

Release Date Set for Panzer Corps!

Post by SeanD »

Plus new screenshots showing off this highly anticipated strategy game in all its glory!

Slitherine, Matrix Games, and The Lordz Games Studio are excited to announce that their hotly awaited WWII strategy game, Panzer Corps, is now slated for release on July 11, 2011. To mark the announcement, there a brand new pack of screenshots showing off the beautiful, polished graphics headed to Panzer generals everywhere in early July!

Fans of the old Panzer General series rejoice for the release of Panzer Corps. Following in the footsteps of the popular SSI masterpiece and sharing with the General series the same level of engagement and strategic depth, Panzer Corps will keep an unmistakable "PG feeling" whilst improving and refining the gameplay and balance.

Panzer Corps will feature 26 scenarios on 21 unique maps, covering most major battles of the European Theatre of World War II and including a few hypothetical 'what if' scenarios based on your actions.
  • 400 unit types, divided into 19 unit classes with 20 detailed parameters to identify units abilities, 17 terrain types affecting gameplay in various way. Panzer Corps will celebrate the glory days of strategy gaming with the aim of attracting new players to the genre;
  • Campaign: all 26 scenarios are combined into a large campaign tree with several entry points at various stages of the war. Depending on the outcome of each battle (decisive victory, marginal victory or defeat), the player will be faced with different challenges and a progress along different parts of the campaign tree;
  • Nations: all major and many minor nations represented: Germany, Italy, Poland, France, Great Britain, USA, USSR, Norway, Belgium, Netherlands, Albania, Romania, Greece and more.
  • Core units that travel with you throughout the campaign gaining experience and that can be upgraded as new weapon technologies become available.
Get more information on Panzer Corps from its official product page and be sure to check out the new screenshots!
Sean Drummy

Marketing and Press Relations Manager
Bossy573

RE: Release Date Set for Panzer Corps!

Post by Bossy573 »

I am on vacation that week. PERFECT!!!!!
parusski

Post by parusski »

Good thing you're on vacation that week, because this game will keep you up all night. Yeah, just "one more turn".
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
Ken7

Post by Ken7 »

Count me in.. Take My money.. Cancel my golf game.
Ken7
Razz1

Post by Razz1 »

This looks like a fun game.

Return to “Panzer Corps”