Enhanced 2009 bug?

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Thudius

Enhanced 2009 bug?

Post by Thudius »

Howdy,

I noticed a curious snafu with the enhanced 2009 lash-up. In some scenarios, naval artilery units are not available on the arty board and are represented as weird icons. Example: Omaha beach has Saterlee and Hardee represented by "crews", they fire opening salvoes and then aren't available for indirect fire. I swapped out the enhanced file and now they are back in their full glory and available for fire missions. Anybody else having similar experiences?

Thudius

PS I've got the latest patches and versions installed on an oldish pc running XP.
Thudmax
planner 3

RE: Enhanced 2009 bug?

Post by planner 3 »

Thudius: May I reccomend the SPwaw Depot for more information/questions/assistance if this problem continues/reoccurs, you'll find plenty of info there.
"As Pogo said, 'We have met the enemy and he is us' "
JEB Davis

Post by JEB Davis »

Sounds like you're playing scenarios that have not been updated for Enhanced compatibility.
Reduce SP:WaW slaughter, "Low Carnage":
Settings: 80Spot,80Hit,100R/R,XXXTQ,110TkT,150InfT,180AvSoft,130AvArm,150SOFire / Command & Ctrl ON / AutoRally OFF
Enhanced http://enhanced.freeforums.org
Depot https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/spwawdepot/
Alby

Post by Alby »

ORIGINAL: JEB Davis

Sounds like you're playing scenarios that have not been updated for Enhanced compatibility.
Yep, thats what it sounds like to me too..
I suggest you download the numerous scenarios and campaigns that have been created with or edited for Enhanced.
[:)]

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”