Well done everyone

Command Ops: Battles From The Bulge takes the highly acclaimed Airborne Assault engine back to the West Front for the crucial engagements during the Ardennes Offensive. Test your command skills in the fiery crucible of Airborne Assault’s “pausable continuous time” uber-realistic game engine. It's up to you to develop the strategy, issue the orders, set the pace, and try to win the laurels of victory in the cold, shadowy Ardennes.
Command Ops: Highway to the Reich brings us to the setting of one of the most epic and controversial battles of World War II: Operation Market-Garden, covering every major engagement along Hell’s Highway, from the surprise capture of Joe’s Bridge by the Irish Guards a week before the offensive to the final battles on “The Island” south of Arnhem.

Moderators: Arjuna, Panther Paul

wodin

Well done everyone

Post by wodin »

To the little gang here who are really going to town with CO and testing etc etc a big well done from me. It's great aswell as informative reading the threads over the last few months. You all deserve a pat on the back.
Deathtreader

RE: Well done everyone

Post by Deathtreader »

ORIGINAL: wodin

To the little gang here who are really going to town with CO and testing etc etc a big well done from me. It's great aswell as informative reading the threads over the last few months. You all deserve a pat on the back.

+1
So we're at war with the Russkies eh?? I suppose we really ought to invade or something. (Lonnnng pause while studying the map)
Hmmmm... big place ain't it??
- Sir Harry Flashman (1854)
Phoenix100

Post by Phoenix100 »

Yep. Thanks indeed to everyone who has actually been testing!
wodin

Post by wodin »

I haven't tested;). I think even those who haven't but have been joining in the conversations are also keeping the forum alive and kicking and asking relevant questions..ahem...;)
Phoenix100

Post by Phoenix100 »

I haven't tested either. Just been playing it. Some people have definitely been 'testing' it, however.
dazkaz15

Post by dazkaz15 »

Yeah, a nice little community we have going here [:)]

Of course more are always welcome [;)]

Return to “Command Ops Series”