Unit Counter question

Share your best strategies and tactics with other players by posting them here.

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

demyansk

Unit Counter question

Post by demyansk »

I have played this game since it came out. I just have a question or two.
While playing the game, the computer has units with different colors around the numbered box. One type is gold colored and the other is silver or gray colored. I know what it means for the side the human player is using but what about the computer player?

2. While playing the computer, does the AI have a limited amount of resources to buy new units like the human player with prestige points?

Thanks
Trifler

RE: Unit Counter question

Post by Trifler »

I suppose the AI has a core force as well that it can carry on until the end of the campaign. The AI does earn and use prestige, but I'm not sure if it just gets prestige at the start of each mission or if it can actually earn prestige during missions like the player.
McGuba

RE: Unit Counter question

Post by McGuba »

While playing the game, the computer has units with different colors around the numbered box. One type is gold colored and the other is silver or gray colored. I know what it means for the side the human player is using but what about the computer player?

It means the same gold frame: (AI) core units, silver frame (AI) aux units.

While playing the computer, does the AI have a limited amount of resources to buy new units like the human player with prestige points?

AI - human rules are the same. AI has limited prestige just like the human player. The prestige amount given to the AI can be overidden by the pre-set difficulty level, though.

Return to “The War Room”