Serial Numbers

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
RB

Serial Numbers

Post by RB »

I purchased Battles in Normandy and Battles in Italy over a year ago and have misplaced my serial numbers. I didn't register either game but since the purchase was online wouldn't there be a record of the orders in your system. Could you please help me retrieve my serial numbers as I since have purchased a new computer and I cannot install these games. Thansk.
RB
Marc von Martial

RE: Serial Numbers

Post by Marc von Martial »

Please go to our E-Store and click on "Store FAQs" , there check the "I need to lookup my serial / unlock key" link. Or go to www.findmyorder.com and enter your order number and password.
RB

RE: Serial Numbers

Post by RB »

Thanks for the information but I already knew that. The problem is I have NO record of my purchase as all that information was on my old computer and hard drive. It does not seem fair that I would have to purchase these products again just to acquire a serial number. You should have my email address information and my exact purchase date. I don't have a purchase order no. I have about 8 of your products now and as a returning customer you should be able to assist in this matter. I have purchased three of your products in the last two weeks.
RB

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”