Recon

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

pad152

Recon

Post by pad152 »

Recon

I wish we had the ability to recon a TF or any hex. I keep seeing a TF's pass by that say somthing like 6 ships, I would like to recon the TF to found out what kind of ships. In China you have very little allied patrol aircraft, I would like recon hexes to find units before they show up at my base[;)]
Mr.Frag

RE: Recon

Post by Mr.Frag »

Add units show up once 1 hex away from you.

As far as TF's, look back at all the complaint threads about seraching being too effective. You cried, we made it suck [:D]
kaleun

Post by kaleun »

Just goes to prove: You can't make everybody happy; so you should just make me happy[:)]
Appear at places to which he must hasten; move swiftly where he does not expect you.
Sun Tzu
pad152

Post by pad152 »

You can't fly recon mission to specific hexes or a TF!
Add units show up once 1 hex away from you.

One hex away is to late!, all I want to do is fly a recon mission to any hex to see if any thing is comming my way!
As far as TF's, look back at all the complaint threads about seraching being too effective. You cried, we made it suck

I agree but I'm not talking about search results, I just want the ability to fly a recon mission at a TF to try to get more info!

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”