Playing Campaigns in PBEM

Combat Mission Final Blitzkrieg (CMFB) follows the Western Allies through the battles along Germany's border and into the heart of the Reich itself. The game covers the October 1944 through January 1945 timeframe with a focus on the American sector of the Battle of the Bulge.
Secret45

Playing Campaigns in PBEM

Post by Secret45 »

Hello,

I am pretty new to the series and like it a lot. As in other games I play I realized that the AI can only do so much and it is a different experience between playing against the AI and playing against a human opponent.

For that reason I wanted to ask if it was possible for a human player to control the forces usually controlled by the AI in the campaigns. One of my opponents claimed you could play campaigns in PBEM but I didn't see that option when selecting a campaign.

For this reason I wanted to ask if you can play campaigns in PBEM and if yes how to set it up?
A Canadian Cat

Re: Playing Campaigns in PBEM

Post by A Canadian Cat »

Sadly, I do not believe this is possible. Various communities have created a few campaign systems and they get used mostly on battles on the few good men site. I do not think there is one on the go currently there though either.
rvseydlitz

Re: Playing Campaigns in PBEM

Post by rvseydlitz »

That would be a great addition. I think it's definitely possible to "rig" it through making a new scenario based on result of last one.

Return to “Combat Mission: Final Blitzkrieg”