[1.0.3.6] Info-popup jump from wrong to correct position

Moderator: MOD_DW2

rxnnxs

[1.0.3.6] Info-popup jump from wrong to correct position

Post by rxnnxs »

Great job, it looks like you have managed to get most people playing the game right now.
I am astonished that I had not more than three crashes since the first day the game came out, when reading all those crash-fixes.

Intersting how some people use their signature to implement a wishlist - not a bad idea :-)
It looks like that's the time to go one step further in your to do list. I hope now we get to "business".

it is not the first time I post this, but when starting the 1.0.3.6 Version, beginnig to play with a savegame started with 1.0.3.5 (which I quickly abandoned because I missed an "explore this" button.. since "ship queuing" is not implemented just because), hovering with my mouse over the first ship without even zooming anywhere, I saw that the "pop-up-first-at-the-wrong -place-problem" is still there.. I again paused the game after 15 seconds to inform you about this, needing 20 minutes to find the right words, pictures and videos :-/
explore this.jpg
explore this.jpg (83.28 KiB) Viewed 621 times

sure, there are many other things, but just to let you know its there.. I added a small video as a 7zip file here.
Yes, it is also in my wishlist..
But just to let you know it is still there.. for sure also in the research screen.
popupjump.jpg
popupjump.jpg (53.28 KiB) Viewed 621 times
P.S.: "[1.0.3.6] SHADER is shining through where it should not" is still shining through where it should not.
Attachments
2022-04-19 23-04-33.7z
(579.37 KiB) Downloaded 3 times
Last edited by rxnnxs on Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
rxnnxs

Re: [1.0.3.6] Info-popup jump from wrong to correct position

Post by rxnnxs »

Another thing is in 1.0.3.6 that the GPU is having again a hard (hot) time.
Things, especially on nebulas, are harder to calculate than before.
rxnnxs

Re: [1.0.3.6] Info-popup jump from wrong to correct position

Post by rxnnxs »

That "explore this" button.., see original post, still would be a great play helper.

Return to “Distant Worlds 2: Tech Support”