Think again!!

Post descriptions and reports of your brilliant successes and unfortunate defeats here.
marmac01862

Think again!!

Post by marmac01862 »

My first impression of this game was "here's another failed effort to capture the Xcom experience". After about 48 hours of game play I'm really getting into it. A lot of thought was put in to this thing unlike my initial reactions. Bravo!!![:)][&o]
Tank Commander_MatrixForum

RE: Think again!!

Post by Tank Commander_MatrixForum »

ORIGINAL: marmac01862

My first impression of this game was "here's another failed effort to capture the Xcom experience". After about 48 hours of game play I'm really getting into it. A lot of thought was put in to this thing unlike my initial reactions. Bravo!!![:)][&o]

48 Hours of game play[:D] Wow Man, how far through do you think you are and what level are you playing?
3 write-offs but still a Tank Commander
JHAYES3489

RE: Think again!!

Post by JHAYES3489 »

I've played this game almost every night since it was made available for download. With the modability options and work done thus far, this a very very respectable successor to the X-COM series. My hat is off to Chaos Concepts [&o], and I hope they make a lot of money to pay for their hard work.
I am going to update to Bmod 1.7 tonight and try and finally grab that vipon commander(I've had NO issues involving my saved games when installing mods). I'm color blind, and they also just seem to be extra elusive this game. I have no idea how many gameplay hours I've put in, but my wife could probably give you a good idea. I've restarted twice, and on this final game I am kicking ass.

Return to “After Action Reports”