Operation Highland successfuly completed!!!

Post descriptions of your brilliant successes and unfortunate demises.
Diabolico

Operation Highland successfuly completed!!!

Post by Diabolico »

Here is the proof... [8D]

Attachments
highcampaign.jpg
highcampaign.jpg (69.56 KiB) Viewed 437 times
jmccormack

RE: Operation Highland successfuly completed!!!

Post by jmccormack »

Congrats....
Did you fly a fighter the whole way through or did you step onto the control deck of a destroyer....???

I have completed OH once (I died soooo many times the first time) am playing it again in a diff profile to get more exp playing the game b4 I move on. I am on day eight and only died once in a Sweep mission when I had run out of missiles and instead of RTB I kept going(got greedy) when another flight of enemy fighters jumped me. My wingman and I creamed 3 of them before the last one missiled me (my decoys had been damaged).

I commanded DESRON Gerrond and wiped out the enemy desron with only one frigate loss in the Meridian sector on day 6. Good thing no fighters showed up.

Something that was really cool was when I was flying a Harmony station patrol mission and I had wiped out a wave of fighters when a second group showed up but then the CA (forget its name)quantumed in and blew them away...I couldnt believe it...It was sooooooo cool.

I
Diabolico

Yeah! A fighter all the way...

Post by Diabolico »

Yes I used a fighter all the way down. Capital ship engagement is very fun but I think that in essence, I am mostly a fighter pilot.[:D]

=S=
Burzmali

RE: Yeah! A fighter all the way...

Post by Burzmali »

Besides, fighters 0wnz the capships, so who needs them at all?
jmccormack

Post by jmccormack »

I play alot of RTS games like Homeworld and Orb, etc so I find that the cap ship (especially the destroyer command) is really challenging (staying alive that is). The most fun to my strategic mind is playing the Carrier role. Directing the strikes and the cap ships is really really engaging for me.
DamoclesX

Post by DamoclesX »

Heheh ya, Cap ships are cool, but I always fly fighter, my buddy lives in the cap ships so it makes a good duel when we test stuff out or go into missions

mind you I think he is still pissed about my "I'm badly damaged but I can still land even tho you are turning and I am trying to decelerate cause that last shot killed my systems and opps did I just crash into your hanger bay taking out the hanger..."

lol
Jason Blaz
Way to much to list here!
Diabolico

LOL

Post by Diabolico »

Return to “After Action Reports”