Mouse troubles in ver 1.41

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.
LarryP

Mouse troubles in ver 1.41

Post by LarryP »

I am using a Logitech G5 USB mouse. It stutters, pauses, and just plain stops and goes as slow as mole-asses. I disabled SetPoint, changed all the settings possible, however the game just seems to be sampling the cursor and can't make its mind up. It is unplayable as of this moment. I had read the bug reports from the older version and I thought this would be a safe buy. I hope it still is...

I own approximately ten games from Matrix. I love them all, and this is the only one I have had any trouble with. Pretty good odds but I want to play the thing. ;-)

Larry.
Erik Rutins

RE: Mouse troubles in ver 1.41

Post by Erik Rutins »

Are you still unable to get the mouse working with RFTS? I have not had problems with my USB mouse and RFTS, so I assume this is specific to something having to do with RFTS and your mouse driver. I'm not sure what to suggest here if you have already tried all possible mouse settings.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
LarryP

Post by LarryP »

I went ahead and installed a different mouse so I can play this game. I really wish I could use my Logitech-G5 but it just won't work good at all inside RFTS. Thanks for the reply.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Allright, I will try to duplicate anyway - I have two USB 2.0 mice here so hopefully it will be reproducible.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

Return to “Tech Support”