manpower

Gary Grigsby's World At War gives you the chance to really run a world war. History is yours to write and things may turn out differently. The Western Allies may be conquered by Germany, or Japan may defeat China. With you at the controls, leading the fates of nations and alliances. Take command in this dynamic turn-based game and test strategies that long-past generals and world leaders could only dream of. Now anything is possible in this new strategic offering from Matrix Games and 2 by 3 Games.

Moderators: Joel Billings, JanSorensen

ilovestrategy

manpower

Post by ilovestrategy »

Hi guys! I'm playing for the first time in a while and forgot what to do when your manpower is showing negative numbers. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! [:)]
After 16 years, Civ II still has me in it's clutches LOL!!!
Now CIV IV has me in it's evil clutches!
christian brown

RE: manpower

Post by christian brown »

Try getting units you don't need damaged in combat (like as the Germans/Italians you could send your fleet out and get op-fired at by arty, this often results in a damaged fleet.) You may recall that half the manpower of damaged units is returned to your force pool. Good Luck!
"Those who would give up a little liberty for a little security deserve neither and will lose both."
~ Thomas Jefferson
ilovestrategy

RE: manpower

Post by ilovestrategy »

Thanks!
After 16 years, Civ II still has me in it's clutches LOL!!!
Now CIV IV has me in it's evil clutches!

Return to “Gary Grigsby's World at War”