Minnesota Vikings

A forum for discussion of real world football leagues, teams, players, and coaches.

Moderator: David Winter

quixian

RE: Minnesota Vikings

Post by quixian »

Things are bad for the Chargers, Vikes and Jags right now, but the schedule will get easier soon and they'll have a chance to right the ship as the season progresses.

The Chiefs, though...man, losing to the Raiders is tough.  I'm going to go ahead and speculate that by this time next year, Herm Edwards will be on Indy's defensive staff.  The problems with the Chiefs are deeper than coaching, of course.  At least they owned the draft this past year - lots of talent coming up for them.
Breeze

Post by Breeze »

Go Patriots! [8D]
mbsports

Post by mbsports »

Doesn't matter - Jacksonville will be alright next season - the Lions will be awful again. Over any 10 year period the Jags will win 2-3 playoff games.

The Lions have won one in 50 years - it's unbelievable.
MBFL - MB Sports Net - Simulated NFL, AFL, CFL, NFL-E
DAWUSS

Post by DAWUSS »

ORIGINAL: quixian
The Chiefs, though...man, losing to the Raiders is tough.  I'm going to go ahead and speculate that by this time next year, Herm Edwards will be on Indy's defensive staff.  The problems with the Chiefs are deeper than coaching, of course.  At least they owned the draft this past year - lots of talent coming up for them.

[X(] I hope so. I'm from Indy and I'm a Chiefs fan, and as such, I really can't stand the Colts.
quixian

Post by quixian »

Vikes bench Jackson for remainder of season, start Frerotte:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d ... nfirm=true

Darn it, I really wanted to see if Jared Allen got more sacks than Jackson got TD passes...anyway, even if the offense improves, the chances of Frerotte making it thru the remaining 14 games without injury should be pretty slim.  Let's see what happens this weekend when the Vikes play the 2-0 Panthers.

Return to “The Red Zone!”