DAK event

Strategic War in Europe is a grand strategy game where you command one or more of the 25 countries in the game. War, diplomacy, technological progress, recruitment, conquest – this is all in your hands. There are no restrictions to the actions you can perform during your turn: unit movement, purchase, attack, technology investment, reinforcement, all of those can be done at any moment during the turn.

Moderator: doomtrader

borsook79

DAK event

Post by borsook79 »

DAK event gives you one armoured unit, and you can place it in Europe. But if Italy manages to lose their African territory before that the event does not fire. Shouldn't this unit be allowed to be placed in Europe anyway?
"Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it." - G.B. Shaw
doomtrader

RE: DAK event

Post by doomtrader »

I think it's fine. If the Italian Africa would be lost then this unit woud be rather not created as a separate entity.
borsook79

Post by borsook79 »

So then maybe the choice to transfer it to Europe should be deleted? As it is I can have one more unit for Barbarrossa provided that the Italians succeed in Africa. Seems a bit strange...
ORIGINAL: doomtrader

I think it's fine. If the Italian Africa would be lost then this unit woud be rather not created as a separate entity.
"Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it." - G.B. Shaw
Omnius

Post by Omnius »

ORIGINAL: doomtrader

doomtrader,
Don't we have a choice as to whether to take the DAK in Africa or take it in Europe? The panzer divisions that were the basis for the Africa Korp were already in existence so regardless of whether Italy owned Lybia or not the DAK event and unit offering should work for placing the unit in Europe. Don't be lazy, fix the event so it fires regardless but only allows for placing the unit in Europe if Italy loses Tripoli.
Omnius

Return to “Strategic War in Europe”