Coming soon: Moscow 1941

Please post here for questions and discussion about scenario design and modding.
Ronald Wendt

Coming soon: Moscow 1941

Post by Ronald Wendt »

Besides other things there will be a huge Moscow 1941 scenario with a scale from Klin in the North to Serpuchov in the South. A first screenshot of the map shows parts of the Soviet line of defense. It looks impressive - but will it last in face of the assault of Army Group Center ?

Attachments
Moscow19411_1.jpg
Moscow19411_1.jpg (322.36 KiB) Viewed 423 times
vsadek

RE: Coming soon: Moscow 1941

Post by vsadek »

Thank you Ronald! Looking forward to new scenario. [:)]
Ronald Wendt

Post by Ronald Wendt »

The scenario is being tested at the moment. Anyway there is time for another screenshot. I called it snow, woods,mines and bunkers, thats what Army Group Center is facing on the road to Moscow.

Attachments
SnowWood..Bunkers.jpg
SnowWood..Bunkers.jpg (277.22 KiB) Viewed 424 times
Ronald Wendt

Post by Ronald Wendt »

You can conquer Moscow this weekend. [:)]
gijas17

Post by gijas17 »

Hi Ronald. Is this Moscow scenario avaliable and where? Looks like you have new graphics in them as well. I played the demo a year or so back but I've noticed a difference in the way the GUI and textures look. I was thinking of buying this and the new Panzer Corps. But having never played Panzer Corps what's the difference in these games. Thanks. Excellent!
"Our strategy is to destroy the enemy from within, to conquer him through himself."

- Adolf Hitler

Ronald Wendt

Post by Ronald Wendt »

ORIGINAL: gijas

Hi Ronald. Is this Moscow scenario avaliable and where? Looks like you have new graphics in them as well. I played the demo a year or so back but I've noticed a difference in the way the GUI and textures look. I was thinking of buying this and the new Panzer Corps. But having never played Panzer Corps what's the difference in these games. Thanks. Excellent!

The game is still supported and will be constantly improved in gameplay, amount of content and graphics. The Moscow scenario is part of Service Pack 1. Information about it an a download link can be found in this threat:

Service Pack 1 Thread

Return to “Scenario Design and Modding”