Last minute request

This forum is for feedback on any Public Beta updates. Feedback and issues related to official releases should go in the Support forum. All Beta version feedback and issues should go here.

Moderators: ralphtricky, JAMiAM

ColinWright

Last minute request

Post by ColinWright »

If this thing is still in the workshop, how about deleting this rule?

'2. Date has an effect. TOAW III will not allow recon helicopters to work before 1957.'

I can't see any legitimate reason for the restriction, and I can't see how omitting it could cause any problems.
I am not Charlie Hebdo
larryfulkerson

RE: Last minute request

Post by larryfulkerson »

ORIGINAL: ColinWright
If this thing is still in the workshop, how about deleting this rule?
'2. Date has an effect. TOAW III will not allow recon helicopters to work before 1957.'
I can't see any legitimate reason for the restriction, and I can't see how omitting it could cause any problems.
If I remember correctly there were US Army mobile hospital units ( MASH units ) that had helicopters bringing the wounded to the MASH unit via helicopters during the Korean War and that was '50-53 or somewhere around in there. I agree with Colin.
Mom died when we couldn't remember her blood type. She kept yelling "Be Positive" but it's really hard without her.
1_Lzard

Post by 1_Lzard »

Ditto!

I've a friend doing a monster that had to rename the date to something after this restriction due to wanting to use helo-recon in a WW1 scenario (modded graphics). It really doesn't make a difference except to the purists, but it's an annoying bit, eh?
"I have the brain of a Genius, and the heart of a Little Child. I keep them in a jar under my bed!"
ColinWright

Post by ColinWright »

ORIGINAL: 1_Lzard

Ditto!

It really doesn't make a difference except to the purists, but it's an annoying bit, eh?

It doesn't even make a difference even to them. They can refrain from misusing recon helicopters in their scenarios.
I am not Charlie Hebdo

Return to “Public Beta Feedback”