PDF Manual password?

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.

Moderator: alexs

TrevorGood

PDF Manual password?

Post by TrevorGood »

I recently ordered this game and recieved it in the mail, but when I go to open and read the manual and freshen up on my knowledge of this series (last one I played was Korsun) it asks for a password. I've looked all over the CD case and on the CD itself and have not found anything that works.
JSS

RE: PDF Manual password?

Post by JSS »

ORIGINAL: TrevorGood

I recently ordered this game and recieved it in the mail, but when I go to open and read the manual and freshen up on my knowledge of this series (last one I played was Korsun) it asks for a password. I've looked all over the CD case and on the CD itself and have not found anything that works.

Did you install the game yet? Only password I'm aware of is the serial number needed to install the game; you normally receive it via email (order confirmation). Perhaps someone from Matrix may understand the issue better than I do.
TrevorGood

Post by TrevorGood »

Yeah, I've installed the game and all that, and tried anything that looks remotely like a password that would unlock the PDF, with no luck.
Fred98

Post by Fred98 »

Do you have Acrobat reader?

Fred98

Post by Fred98 »

There are a few PDF files, the manual is only one of them. Can you open the other PDF files?

TrevorGood

Post by TrevorGood »

You mentioned Acrobat Reader and brang me to a realization, another image editing program was trying to open the PDF's rather then Acrobat Reader. I was so puzzled by this password it wanted me to give that I had simply overlooked what program was opening it.

Acrobat Reader opens them fine, sorry for the confusion, but thank you for the replies.

Return to “Battles In Normandy Support”