About help minicampain Unhappy

Please post here for questions and discussion about scenario design and general game modding.
mingohh

About help minicampain Unhappy

Post by mingohh »

Hi, Unhappy the only thing i can see to do is that there is a possible way to give extra aircraft in the tg setup where you can alter airgroup stats, but that requires a timing i the setup of carrier action if you uses AI both way i have experience a little with campaign mode and the best way is that the carrier preform and action and then return to a given point and then you shall set a sheet that tell the game not to preform the action to reinforce tg if ship is sunk or damage beyond battle ready. And to give reinforment to a tg all campaign ship in Allied and Axis shall have this option or the game will make a Pearl Habour on you[:D] I set a carrier campain a to preform 2 attackt and the return to Pearl and there set the new stats because new aircraft means allso pilots. but is a huge number of sheets and a lots of reading. But this cheet is only working for AI, dont now how to get reinforcement when human player,When you in the warroom and has done a sheet pressing Ctrl+C will tell if actions is ok or and error no message about witch error but if a sheet is dark colour is mens there is a conflict.
Hope this help a little im still trying to figure campaign out, and if i find the way i will post here.
Regards
The little things in life, make a huge different

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”