Damage calculation and Scenario downloads

This forum is for official support and troubleshooting FAQs.
mingohh

Damage calculation and Scenario downloads

Post by mingohh »

Hi Alex
i have made british,dutch,german,italien and working on french ships and planes.
Now i like to now how carriers at war is calculating the damage a bomb or torpedo is doing. Is it a procent of damage thats the bomb or torpedo has, and this it calculateted into the tonnage of the ship and gives this the damage inflicted to the target.Because it is a huge damage the torpedo and bomb is given to BB or CV and at smaller ship with a tonnage at about 2-3000 tons can take more hits and still move and fight.
And how about the CAW side to upload new scenarioes that we talk about 5 month ago.
I send you Leyte scen. base on CCAW and you says there were some diff. in grafic but nothing is new about this oppetunite to give other CAW fans new scenarioes to play with a download side from this homepage is a huge thing i now.
We still having fun with CAW as to play and make ships,planes to make scenarioes fun and hope over time that the ups i CAW is being fix everything take time and if some huge patches has to be made, and it cost a feed, for ours part thats OK
Have a nice day
Regards
Old warriors of CCAW and CAW
The little things in life, make a huge different

Return to “Carriers at War Support”