Novorossik vs the AI

Post descriptions of your brilliant successes and unfortunate demises.

Moderators: Gregor_SSG, alexs

foxtrot

Novorossik vs the AI

Post by foxtrot »

Finished my first game aginst the AI in Novorossisk as the Soviets. My final VP total was 2184, with an overwhelming victory being 850+. The AI left the western half of the board undefended after my initial landings south of Novorossik, and around turn 8 or so I decided I was strong enough on my initial beachhead to send a few units to probe to the west.

There wasn't to much there so I sent all my reinforcements to the west and destroyed the couple of units that were around, was then able to take his unoccupied supply source cities in the NW corner of the map, and proceed towards Novorossik from the west.

At one point the AI took out some picket defenders at my initial beachhead to the south. Fortunately I had enough strength in the area to crush those shiny new units in one turn.

At about that time I also was breaking out from east of Novorossik after many turns of hammering his line and taking a lot of losses. Rommel's HQ and supply truck's were found west of Novorossik and destroyed. I also took out some other supply trucks that belonged to someone else but didn't find the HQ.

At the end I had the northern half of Novorossik all but surrounded and had 11 vp locations to his 8.

A glorius victory for mother Russia and comrade Stalin !

Return to “After Action Reports”