how do you turn tags on

Battle of Britain II “Wings of Victory” re-creates the famous and desperate air battles over southern England in 1940 at both the strategic level of the Air Commander and that of the individual plane and pilot. Relive what Churchill called "their finest hour", join the fight in the Battle of Britain!
vrgadin

how do you turn tags on

Post by vrgadin »

i just cant seem to find an option to turn aircraft tags on ingame, i put a check on "aircraft names" and there still is no ID when i fly, i shoot at my own planes half the time, please help!
Hard Sarge

RE: how do you turn tags on

Post by Hard Sarge »

hit the T key, that should turn the labels on, did for me
buddye

Post by buddye »

To get Aircraft Names (Labels) to be displayed, you must set in the BOBII GUI in Options->Sim->Game Aircraft Names = ON. You then use the “T” key to toggle labels ON/OFF.

All the BOBII features, keys, and options are spell out in the User Manual (located in your BOBII folder in the Docs folder , if you have installed 2.09) which I would recommend you review.

In BOBII you can have the following "labels" options:

1. Long Labels
2. Short Labels
3. Single Character Labels
4. No Labels

Again, 2.09 Release Notice will explain how to select the labels options, if interested.
Hard Sarge

Post by Hard Sarge »

well, he did say he checked it, so I didn't think I needed to go into all of the details :)

Return to “Battle of Britain 2: Wings of Victory”