Battlevonwar vs Suprass (no BVW please) STOPPED

Post descriptions of your brilliant successes and unfortunate demises.

Moderator: MOD_Commander_The_Great_War

suprass81

Battlevonwar vs Suprass (no BVW please) STOPPED

Post by suprass81 »

Hi everyone. I'm starting new AAR from game with Battlevonwar. We both have Kirk23's modificated scripts so it will e deferent from the oryginal game. This script changed corps price for 30 pp, sub price for 35, arty price fo 50 and some other things. It should provide longer life for Russia unless I will make some big mistake- (1916 drop of nm for Russia is changed). Also bomber power is downed...
So- we will see how it will work.

Kirk23- if you will be reading this you can writ all about the changes- THX

Here it comes. Couple of first turns

30 JUL 1914

Nothing special at the begining.
Image[/img]

6 AUG 1914

Pictures taken after BVW moved.
Image[/img]
Image[/img]

and after my moves...
I will try to put into play Bulgium's garisson to defend Antwerp. Also moved french corpses to build line of defence. The cost of crops is 30 now so I will try to stop germans with some more garrisons- they will be ready next turn and I think GVW will try to push as hard as he can.

[/img]

I will try to intercept AH fleet on their way to Constantinopol

13 AUG 1914

After CP moved

And after my...
In France I have started to build some more garrisons to block Germans. I think thay will take Calais but maybee I will be able to defend Rouen. BEF must hurry to french soil...
Serbians front is quiet.

kirk23

RE: Battlevonwar vs Suprass (no BVW please)

Post by kirk23 »

It will be interesting to see how a 2 human player game compares to the game via the AI, with all the new script changes in place. Below is a small table showing the reduction in Bomber strength.

Changes made to Bomber units.

Build time + 3 turns.

Ground attack -2.

Stratattack -4.

Bombard -2.

Shock +2.

I don't know if you have noticed or not but Cruisers can now make limited bombardment attacks against land forces! Submarines are also much more effective both in attack & defence. On land Garrisons & Infantry have also had quite a bit altered to their stats, from the basic stock version off the game![;)]
Make it so!
suprass81

Post by suprass81 »

ORIGINAL: kirk23

It will be interesting to see how a 2 human player game compares to the game via the AI, with all the new script changes in place. Below is a small table showing the reduction in Bomber strength.

Changes made to Bomber units.

Build time + 3 turns.

Ground attack -2.

Stratattack -4.

Bombard -2.

Shock +2.

I don't know if you have noticed or not but Cruisers can now make limited bombardment attacks against land forces! Submarines are also much more effective both in attack & defence. On land Garrisons & Infantry have also had quite a bit altered to their stats, from the basic stock version off the game![;)]
No I didn't noticed changes about cruiser. There is more changes than I was thinking. We will se how it works. I'm afraid that bombres become unusable becouse of so much changes but I will let you know during the game.
suprass81

Post by suprass81 »

20 AUG 1914

Germans took Calais as I suspected.
After Kirk answer about changes I can see a lot more diferences betwen oryginal. Corps is more powerfull but is building longer than before. cavalry unit can be more usfull it's build time isn't changed.. I think that there should be changes to armourtrain (to weak for me- no use for them) and railwaycannon research- no chance to research one in oryginal...

French put some garrisones. With some luck the will have time to entrench befor attack (but I know BVW and hi left no space for luck :) )
British BB pinned down germans cavalry in Calais- I hope to defend Rouen. Maybee I have made a mistake to put garrison outside Rouen but I hope it wil go back to city in case of assault. Next turn german arty and three infantrt corpses will lounch assault at south direction- french corps will not survive but second one will chave chance to build trench. I have to find some PP an build arty...

In Serbia I have attacked AH cities to down production. I will wait and gather som PP for real fight.

Russians made a diversion at Lemberg. I see no chance to brake the city at this stage. I will plan a defence for winter and prepare to strike at spring. I will attack only if this will bring any hope to rescue Serbia.

battlevonwar

Post by battlevonwar »

(With edited Scripts)

1914 August:

Austrian Hungarian Forces move down to Flank Belgrade. Meanwhile Russia declares war and invades our Fine Empire from the East. Germany joins the fray in order to check both the Russians and show the French their superiority on land, having to DOW Belgium which is now nearly completely occupied except Antwerp... German Forces mow through the front line of French Forces through to Calais and but 1 defensive line from Paris. Truly this is a World War!
suprass81

Post by suprass81 »

Some nasty imps didn't change scripts on Battlevonwar's computer so we were playing with different game rules :D!!! (Now I know why I saw strange things in turn replay- like that my corps still alive and after replay it was destroyed.
We will start new game with new AAR.
Sorry.

Return to “After Action Reports”