Amazing lack of movement here for such a great game

Revolution Under Siege is a simultaneous turn based historical wargame that puts you in charge of one of the factions that fought the Russian Civil War (1917-1923). From a ragtag group of volunteers create the powerful Red Army, using all the weaponry and equipment at your disposal: planes, tanks, armored trains, Cheka troops and the Konarmia (the famous Red Cavalry). Or, on the opposite side, gather all patriots and reform the elite divisions that shall save Holy Mother Russia. Can you succeed in crushing the Bolshevik hydra? Or will the people’s Revolution prevail?
Sensei.Tokugawa

Amazing lack of movement here for such a great game

Post by Sensei.Tokugawa »

It's unbelievable that such a great wargaming system receives so little attention here. Currently DCI + BCII along with AGEOD games - ancient ones, RUS, Espana 1936, early American Wars and the following titles (though dunno about Napoleonics ) are the most advanced wargames that cover virtually every aspect of warfare very convincingly and can still be turn based and retain its PBEM module which is a must for a wargame to be anywhere near a realistic battlefield simulation - even Command Ops and CMANO are a different breed, they're real time and CMANO is hardly playable against a human opponent, but for Baloogan's mod which I have never tried so cannot tell for sure ...
"-What if one doesn't make it?
-Then we know he was no good for SpetsNaz. ..."
V. Suvorov, "Spetsnaz;the Story behind the Soviet SAS"

...No escape from Passchendaele .../ God Dethroned, "Passiondale"

lecrop

RE: Amazing lack of movement here for such a great game

Post by lecrop »

Plenty of attention to Ageod games at Ageod Forums [;)]
Sensei.Tokugawa

RE: Amazing lack of movement here for such a great game

Post by Sensei.Tokugawa »

I'm already there mate, thanks a lot, I was just redirecting there a guy form the AJE forums here earlier today. What I meant and wrote here in another place - those great games are getting a lot of attention and praise, but from a very closely knit and devoted group of people so actually a disproportion between here & there is not a surprise - people here have Warhammer 40.000 and some stuff for mobile devices - light years form my own fairy tale. Took me a couple of years to become a devout admirer myself so I am not looking down on anybody that way, just curious and a bit surprised anyway.
"-What if one doesn't make it?
-Then we know he was no good for SpetsNaz. ..."
V. Suvorov, "Spetsnaz;the Story behind the Soviet SAS"

...No escape from Passchendaele .../ God Dethroned, "Passiondale"

Return to “Revolution Under Siege Gold”