Newbie Questions

Share advice on strategies and tactics here.

Moderator: Gil R.

charlesonmission_slith

Newbie Questions

Post by charlesonmission_slith »

Hi, I would love for someone to help me out.

I can't figure out the following.

Can I/how do I move troops from forts and garrisons?

If I do a muster for all the cities, can I have them rally at one place?

How do I have more troops move into the forts (on the campaign screen, not the battle screen).

Thanks, I'm in Germany and did the download version, it is really hard to read the manual ont he computer.

Cheers,

Charles
terje439

RE: Newbie Questions

Post by terje439 »

ORIGINAL: charlesonmission

Hi, I would love for someone to help me out.

I can't figure out the following.

a) Can I/how do I move troops from forts and garrisons?

b) If I do a muster for all the cities, can I have them rally at one place?

c) How do I have more troops move into the forts (on the campaign screen, not the battle screen).

Thanks, I'm in Germany and did the download version, it is really hard to read the manual ont he computer.

Cheers,

Charles

Will answer a) and c) as I not to sure how the autorally works (I never use it myself).
a) Press "E" I believe it is in FoF, this wakes the unit and allows you to move those troops.
c) Same way as into a division, corps or army, however forts cannot hold too many units, so if right clicking does not work, the fort is probably full allready.

Terje
"Hun skal torpederes!" - Birger Eriksen

("She is to be torpedoed!")
2ndACR

RE: Newbie Questions

Post by 2ndACR »

"E" on detailed battle maps........right click on strategic map on fort/city and then choose the unit you want, click destination and they move out.

Auto rally can be useful, but I build rather than muster or conscript......the units are much, much higher quality. There is a small delay while the units move to your chosen rally city. Once the unit is built, it will appear in the province that built it.....next turn it will begin moving to rally destination.

Return to “The War Room”