Legion for iPad releasing 12.03!

Legion is now available on iPad!
In Slitherine Strategies' Legion Gold, Gates of Troy and Spartan and Chariots of War (re-releases), you will lead your nation to victory in the ancient world’s greatest battles. Control a vast empire and fight epic battles on 3D battlefields. Historical heroes to come to your aid it will take strategy to build your civilization and conquer your enemies. Gates of Troy and Spartan are fully compatible and owners of both titles can play the full set of scenarios with the Gates of Troy engine.
Philkian

Legion for iPad releasing 12.03!

Post by Philkian »

Have a look at some screenshots from the upcoming Legion for iPad! Releasing 12.03

rodney727

RE: Legion for iPad releasing 12.03!

Post by rodney727 »

Hi! I saw this over on pocket tactics. This is great news! Will this be the gold or original release?
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
Philkian

Post by Philkian »

Here more screenshots!

daly

Post by daly »

To devs,
I'm new in this game but interesting to get it on my mini ipad. In the game can I create a legion or pretorians, and can I give them a name? Thank you
PipFromSlitherine

Post by PipFromSlitherine »

You cannot name your legions (you'll have so many in a large empire that it's not really practical).

You can create both legion and pretorians (if you are playing as the Romans, of course).

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here

Return to “Legion Gold, Gates of Troy, Spartan & Chariots of War”