Mare Nostrvm by Email?

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.
O.Schmidt

Mare Nostrvm by Email?

Post by O.Schmidt »

How do I play Mare Nostrvm by Email?
Ahoi Seemann
O.Schmidt
Niessuh

RE: Mare Nostrvm by Email?

Post by Niessuh »

The PBEM++ system allows players to post challenges which are then accepted by an opponent, then play games by grabbing their turn, playing, and uploading back to the server where it goes to their opponent's game list. You do not need to manually send anything and when your game is available you will be notified by email to play the next turn.
Daniel López
Creator of Qvadriga and Mare Nostrvm
O.Schmidt

Post by O.Schmidt »

I did a test game fornost! All right now! Thanks
Ahoi Seemann
O.Schmidt
Lancier

Post by Lancier »

Hello. I logged in MP server once then i couldnt get in again with the belowed massage?

TWC Co-founder
Niessuh

Post by Niessuh »

your user is automaticaly loaded now right? I mean, you do not have to enter your user now, just your password. Check that your password is written in a case sensitive way. If this doesn't work, you could erase your saved username by deleting the config.gd file, located at ...\Documents\My Games\MareNostrvm but be warned that this will delete any campaign progression too!
Daniel López
Creator of Qvadriga and Mare Nostrvm
Lancier

Post by Lancier »

While i was 1st entering the MP lobby i saved the password then next time it gave me above message and didnt allow me do anything. Thanks for help, now sorted as i deleted config.gd. Now i dont save pass while entering. ^^
ORIGINAL: Niessuh

your user is automaticaly loaded now right? I mean, you do not have to enter your user now, just your password. Check that your password is written in a case sensitive way. If this doesn't work, you could erase your saved username by deleting the config.gd file, located at ...\Documents\My Games\MareNostrvm but be warned that this will delete any campaign progression too!
TWC Co-founder

Return to “Tech Support”