My Only Question

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Vic

JohnSiv

My Only Question

Post by JohnSiv »

It is a testament to your Manual that I have found that I have only one rules question.

Overstacking. It is clear in the Manual that overstacking can result in a substantial combat penalty.

What is not clear to me is whether there are any penalties (movement, action points, supply trucks etc.) associated with moving into or through an overstacked hex. I sometimes find it convenient to overstack infantry on roads as the infantry (far away from combat) seeks to move up to the armored units. What I don't know is whether I am getting any kind of initial or subsequent movement penalty or whether this negatively affects the movement of supplies by truck.

Any help, much appreciated.
lancer

RE: My Only Question

Post by lancer »

Hi John,

No in both cases. There is a decision, can't remember off hand which one, that deals with overcrowding on the roads.

What can affect movement, at time significantly, is if a battle has been fought previously that turn in a hex that you wish to move through. Hexes thus affected show a small transparent square with a white number in them which is the amount of AP you will lose when moving through.

Additionally a hex within an enemy Zone of Control will incur a movement penalty.

Page 109 of the manual describes an example of movement that demonstrates the above.

Cheers,
Cameron

Return to “Tech Support”