ONLINE PLAY

Close Combat - Cross of Iron is based on Atomic Games award Winning Close Combat Series. Close Combat is a real time game were you take command of German or Soviet squads on the Eastern Front during World War II. This version is being developed by CSO Simtek and will include many new features and improvements.
KG_Brandenburg

ONLINE PLAY

Post by KG_Brandenburg »

well,im on my online kick of Close Combat III/COI.. so game-on while im in the mood

Anyone wants to play, ill be open for a single battle or multi-day ops.

my battles are in my own unique style and are quite fun. i call them close combat chess and the 2 i have recently played would probably agree with that

--You pick map and mod , if any, I make battle, you pick side.. I prefer stock COI or WF though but might consider others mods. custom map are ok if requested. while i have them all, i donot keep them installed so i will need to install the one you want. game has loading issues when hundreds of maps are in the maps folder or atleast i remember it used too

--Single day battles will be 20 minutes and multi-day ops will be 12 minutes.
--All battles will be meeting engagements and have around 600 to 750 points each
--Free deploy will ALWAYS be used which generally means a north/south deployment and there will always be 8 VL's spread equally throughout the map
--There will always be 4 hexes of bombardment hexes on the center line.. this prevents early game rushes and to give a bit of chaos and tension to the battle..ignore at your peril..
--I will allocate 1 command team and if playing WF, an air observer if agreed on their use ahead of time
--only SSR (special scenario rules) i have is .. 3 tank ,1 armored car, 2 anti tank gun limit. can be cumulative
--I prefer battles set between summer of 42 through winter of 43

Game ranger is used to play online and the name is KG_Brandenburg. We also use discord and will send invite if you want. it makes setting up battles and times easier

while i prefer cross of iron..ill play CC III original or gog versions too

Return to “Close Combat - Cross of Iron”