Game does not launching....

Close Combat: The Bloody First Tech Support Forum. Please post any issues found here.
Nomada_Firefox

Game does not launching....

Post by Nomada_Firefox »

Hi. At Steam and no-steam version with last v1.01.11.00, the game do not launch. The Steam version just do not give any error, the normal version gives a 0xc000007b error.

It happens with a new installation and I removed all previous files.
PipFromSlitherine

Re: Game does not launching....

Post by PipFromSlitherine »

Can you please post the error log(s) from the runs. You say there are no error messages at all?

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here
Nomada_Firefox

Post by Nomada_Firefox »

PipFromSlitherine wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:04 pm Can you please post the error log(s) from the runs. You say there are no error messages at all?

Cheers

Pip
I did not posted them because the game did not launch, just I click at play and nothing happens, the screen box blink and nothing more.

Curiously in my other computer where I had the game installed before and just it downloaded the update, it works without problems. Both systems use Windows 11 Pro and the unique differences are the CPU, Graphics card...the computer running use a Ryzen 7 5700X with a RTX 3060 and the other a i5-12600k with a RTX 4070Ti. I will study it later, perhaps there are anything, perhaps a setting.
Nomada_Firefox

Post by Nomada_Firefox »

I have tried install the game with a backup from the Steam version from the other computer and it did not change anything. When I do click at play, nothing happens. But the editor works. Now I have the steam and normal version installed but both to do the same, nothing. I will continue thinking what it can be.

Ah the Steam version do not show anything but the other version shows the 0xc000007b error.
Attachments
pre_error_trace.txt
(1.25 KiB) Downloaded 12 times
Nomada_Firefox

Post by Nomada_Firefox »

Any help with it?
PipFromSlitherine

I need the error.log file after a crashed run please.

Cheers

Pip
Nomada_Firefox

Post by Nomada_Firefox »

There is not crash because the game does not launch. Just it.

I have attached a small video compressed with rar, you will watch exactly what is happening.
Attachments
cctbf.rar
(2.76 MiB) Downloaded 9 times
PipFromSlitherine

If it's showing a 0xc000007b error then it is crashing, inside the game. If you delete the error.log file then run the game, what ends up in the error.log file?

Cheers

Pip
Nomada_Firefox

Post by Nomada_Firefox »

PipFromSlitherine wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:07 pm If it's showing a 0xc000007b error then it is crashing, inside the game. If you delete the error.log file then run the game, what ends up in the error.log file?

Cheers

Pip
I am very suprise after discover how after I removed the error logs, the game launched without troubles. Thanks a lot.
PipFromSlitherine

That's very strange. Was there some kind of "launch now" option after the update install? Could it have perhaps launched as admin (meaning that a normal play session would fail to open the error file)?

Cheers

Pip
Nomada_Firefox

Post by Nomada_Firefox »

PipFromSlitherine wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:30 pm That's very strange. Was there some kind of "launch now" option after the update install? Could it have perhaps launched as admin (meaning that a normal play session would fail to open the error file)?

Cheers

Pip
I do not know.........I installed the game from zero, there was not a update and I had not it installed before because I reinstalled Windows 11 few time ago. Before I removed these logs, it did not launch. I was thinking now if it could be something relationated with the steam cloud but......I tried with the non steam version.......who knows......just I know how it runs. :D

Return to “Close Combat: The Bloody First - Tech Support Forum”