AIW#41 Issues, bugs or my fault?

Moderator: Jason Petho

Jadasong

AIW#41 Issues, bugs or my fault?

Post by Jadasong »

I came across the following issues in this scenario which seem unique to the scenario but I'm not sure if it's the scenario or game bug.

1) An MT55KS AVLB could lay 2 bridges in different hexes over the anti tank ditch on the Syrian front. The manual says only one bridge.

2) When the bridges were laid, no units could cross the bridge at all. I have seen this work in other scenarios but I don't know how a user created scenario could alter this?

3) Also when exiting units off road hexes to gain VP for getting units off board, the victory points are recorded, but when you advance turn they are lost. Again I have seen this work in other scenarios but I don't know how a user created scenario could affect this.

If these the scenario bugs then I don't mind trying to fix them if I can, but I would not expect a scenario could affect what seem like game mechanics.
Jason Petho

Re: AIW#41 Issues, bugs or my fault?

Post by Jason Petho »

Ah yes, the bridge layer was limited before with one of the previous game, but I think it was changed in a later update.

That being said, I will be reviewing some of the data specs for the units for 3.00.

It will depend on the type of bridge that was laid. If you laid a light bridge by accident, then vehicles can't cross that.

Hmm, that's interesting about the points being lost. That is something we'll have to look at.

Return to “Tech Support”