V&V Squad Leader Maps

Valor & Victory is a fast-playing, easy to learn World War II squad-level game system. Based on the original Valor & Victory board game, the digital edition provides you with an accessible and deep challenge, developed for classic tabletop game lovers.
yobowargames

V&V Squad Leader Maps

Post by yobowargames »

Hi All

A long time ago I remade the first map from the original SL and the first three scenarios. You are welcome to try them out in the world of V&V!

Squad Leader Mod Installation instructions

PLEASE NOTE YOU NEED ONE OF THE FOLLOWING DLC'S STALINGRAD/CHOLM/KURSK

1. Download zip file from https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApuOKYwrB3gunZ4FXNH ... g?e=9uzRRo
2. Extract zip file
3. Locate your game install
a. For Steam this will be something like C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Valor and Victory
b. For Matrix Installs it will be something like C:\Program Files (x86)\Matrix Games\ValorandVictory
4. Copy the contents of the map folder into the maps folder inside the assets folder
5. Copy the contents of the scenarios folder into the scenarios folder inside the assets folder
6. Launch the game and you will see a new Battle available.
1700442540215.png
1700442540215.png (5.75 MiB) Viewed 863 times
YOBOWARGAMES – “BRINGING THE JOYS OF BOARD WARGAMING TO THE PC”
G Felzien

Re: V&V Squad Leader Maps

Post by G Felzien »

Thank you for sharing. I downloaded and copied the folders to the proper locations. I see the SL section for the scenarios but the scenarios themselves do not appear (on the left). Have I missed something?
yobowargames

Post by yobowargames »

Do you have one of the DLC's as well (STALINGRAD/CHOLM/KURSK) - One of these is needed for it to work.
YOBOWARGAMES – “BRINGING THE JOYS OF BOARD WARGAMING TO THE PC”
G Felzien

Post by G Felzien »

Of course! I ought to have realized. Many thanks.
eddieballgame

Post by eddieballgame »

Thank you for this.
TonyAfan

Post by TonyAfan »

Thank you very much for these.
From what I remember they played very similar to the originals. Any chance you will be doing any more of these, Hill 621 was one of my favourite SL scenarios.
Craigtm52

Post by Craigtm52 »

Thanks for these! Takes me way, way back. I played these three scenarios countless times while learning SL.

Return to “Valor & Victory”