Looking to play multiplayer game(s) of ATG

Post here to meet players for MP games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderator: Vic

AmnesiaGames

Looking to play multiplayer game(s) of ATG

Post by AmnesiaGames »

Hi,

I'm looking to play Advanced Tactics Gold multiplayer as I think this is a great game.

As of the time of this writing I have 47 hours in this game so have a decent working understanding of the game and familiar with existing online tutorials / critical manual concepts (e.g TOE management). I'm not a 'pro' player by certain standards but I would say my skill level was intermediate / average and I am familiar with 4x / wargames format of games in general. I'm struggling to find human opponents so thought it would be best to look on the Matrix forums.

I am most comfortable playing on New Dawn settings and generally prefered random games; it can be mirrored if preferred but can be flexible. I used to have a friend who I played with but they migrated to HOI 4 and I'm just not super keen on that game as it's not turn based nor procedural.

We can discuss parameters of gameplay settings on discord which I can provide if you email me at AmnesiaUK88(at)gmail.com and drop PBEM files that way either by email or discord.

I am flexible with time schedules for gameplay. Life comes first after all. Someone who also seek a relaxed game pace with sporadic or regular turn-completion is desirable. I can usually play 4 out of 7 days of the week.

If you're interested please HMU. Thank you!
-Amnesia
Villiamza

Re: Looking to play multiplayer game(s) of ATG

Post by Villiamza »

Howdy, a bit late I know but...
If your still up for a game...?

I'm playing on the Phoenix update.

Cheers.
explorer2

Re: Looking to play multiplayer game(s) of ATG

Post by explorer2 »

I'm very interested in finding humans to play against, random or otherwise. Now or later. Let me know if either of you still have interest via private message or email me is best, at sarnold2@yahoo.com

Return to “Opponents Wanted”